Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sinamika - The Shortest Love Story of my Life!


It was just an another appalling night for me. Was a Day-off at office, so spent d day as usual watching movies, Facebook updates, Watsapp & stuff. And by night, i reached the Local Bar to have a Beer, secretly carrying GODBROTHER's Credit Card. Since, I didn't have money but wanted to sit, have beer & listen to music all alone.(Damn! M I getting used to it? I shud kill myself)

Only few days ago heard from my Ex-Girlfrnd (with no access to a better word) that she's going to get married by next month, But Hello! This wasn’t as grievous as you might assume, there are lot more better things I need to worry about these days..Anyways that doesn't have to anything with this story..

After two beers I went into a deep sermon with my struggling thoughts, ideas & desires.. The music was played too loud through my earphones synchronizing with the 'High' I was into, by fueling it. It was 22:49hrs and my phone Beeped (WTF 'Beeped?')  and there was a Message on dFB-messenger. The reason I’m exaggerating so much is because it was rare & and it just happened like a movie scene. So exclusively that I almost didn't believe it happened... as I checked my phone it was her reply to my earlier message which I did a day ago and didn't even expect she would care to reply.. There was an enlighting smile on my face & it was 'Hey Sinamika' on d music player.The humming went so terrifically well with the timing of getting d msg that I forgot I was sitting in a Bar and started singing d song. I felt like Gene Kelly ..'I'm singing in the rain'. 


The most ironical part in these chain of events was that I was instantly smitten by her for the very first time i happened to see her on Facebook, few days ago while we were engaged commenting on a mutual friend's post.. there was something different about this gal.. Her eyes, so tender, has something divine in 'em, the most cutest Nose I have ever seen, than of new born babies'.. the Lips, Ah.. like they were bitten by an ant structuring it so beautifully sensuous since her inception.. She seemed more like a ManiRatnam movie heroine to me.. Then began an inscrutable battle with my desire & fear to interact with her and d messenger was d arena where these two intensively driven emotions clashed and met nd gave me all the courage of this world to message her..I just got connected with all these feelings and that was fuckin' very quick!


Yes.. I did go through her profile, not to know about her but to enhance my visual ecstatic pleasure by looking at her pictures. It was a real Ecstasy, it was super human for me.. A female so pretty & beautiful chatting with me ..it was out of this world! And the music player of my phone was like dedicated to this song  'Sinamika' it's still playing, since then. The very reason, the song has been so impulsive with this gal is, Like Her, It’s as soothing n as heavenly beautiful.. Simply ecstatic! Next time if I ever thank GOD it'd be for creating her and for not being too selfish to keep her in heaven than sending on this universe where unworthy creatures like me exist.


I had the greatest time chatting with her in d most cutest & shortest time period of my life and there was a moment I had d chance to admire her with utter sincerity by expressing my thoughts for her.. I'm greatly thankful to her n will owe this to her till my last breathe n even after that..


I never heard her voice, never met her, may b cud never see her in person but whatever happened in these days is far beyond than friendship, love, lust.. I called it Super-Human coz it’s more like a devotion of a child to a mother, a disciple to a master, a beggar to a hope.. And This is it, I m Thankfully glad & Gladly thankful to her & GOD that this magic happened.. 


Few days ago she invited me to her marriage which is going to be held in coming few days.. 


I msgd her saying "yeh duniya ki sabse chotti prem kahani hogi!"


She sent a smiley and replied,"yeah.. Sabse chotti!"



Hey Sinamika’ is a Tamil Song from ManiRatnam’s latest movie ‘Ok Kanmani’ composed by the Mozart A R RahmaanSaab.
And I didn't feel bad for myself, upon knowing about her marriage, but for her, and why? will share that in coming few days.. Till then Love & Live the moment than wasting the precious time crippin' about what didn't happen.. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Dude why there isn't a like button... Ok Kanmani is my favourite too.. sorry about the girl... but beautifully articulated... shortest love story indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete