Tuesday, September 27, 2016

An episode of a Stupendous Smile!


“My intuition turned into a strong discernment, as I entered this room and saw you for the first time. That most of the boys here are smitten & spellbound by your very appearance!”

These were the words my voice bled, when I first happened to talk to her (while I was introducing myself to the class).


Well it was the first day of training in this new organization in the New Year. Wasn’t really excited, since, it was a morning shift and the fellow trainees seemed just like another ‘regular herd’. I saw this female in the training room, in a deep sermon with the IT guy. I thought she must be from the HR team, but she seemed very pissed off figuring out what the IT guy was actually doing, it was 10:00am and the trainees were still entering the class (as the training was scheduled for 09:00am) and for other certain & uncertain reasons which I was morosely contemplating, staring at her. Finally to my surprise & utter joy she acknowledged everybody in the class.. ‘she will be the Voice & Accent trainer for the next 10days’. I still remember that rapturous excitement, I felt.

She wore a Black Kurta and paired it with similarly textured pants. The kohl was perfectly applied from the inner corner of her eyelids to the outside. Her hair tied up neatly. Everything made her look very elegant; especially her foxy voice which amplified her presence in the room, before adding the final touch: Her Stupendous Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment