Tuesday, September 25, 2018


The Ingenuous Queen


As I was peeing in the restroom of my workplace, during a usual boring shift, I heard a voice from behind, “Haven’t you been writing lately?”. To my surprise it was the Project Manager of the team I was working for, in his Lyric Sopranoish voice, with an elating smile, moving towards the next vacant slot to mine, to fulfill the purpose he was there for. For a moment it distracted my process but instantly I was amazed to understand that he was actually referring to the link of my Blog I have shared with him that morning – and WTF! The project manager had literally read it. I asked “How did you like it?”, again to my surprise he quoted a line from one of my Blogs, to which I was taken aback and thanked him (Of course we didn’t shake hands). Then after analyzing the fact that he loved my writing I acknowledged his question by telling him that, “I can only write, when I come across something terrifically striking”.

Now the purpose of sharing that instance with you is to let you know how good I am as a writer. Just kiddin’! Actually NOT. But after the shift ended, I felt it was a beautiful evening of December -for no reason- in 2016 and realized about what I told him in the noon about my writing, while having my beer..  ‘Terrifically striking’. Indeed, I was being pompous then, eventually realizing that it’s the Truth. Now in order to contribute towards the marvelous dynasty of my gratitude for the divinity called ‘Beautiful Female’, I wish she consider this as my ode to Her – for being the Ingenuous Queen of my journey.

Queen! That is what I have been calling her within my surreptitious conglomerate. The inception of that affectionate term happened when she appeared at workplace, in a strong black colored hooded sweatshirt, written on it in a shimmering golden colored letters, QUEEN! That’s it, I said to myself, ‘she is the most incredibly beautiful girl I have ever seen in that building’. I always used to watch her at cafeteria, downstairs at the lobby, in the workroom by placing someone exactly in a position so I can have a seamless view through their shoulder and trust me it’s an enticing experience. Her Balayage short hair style was the first thing which caught my attention, it’s a superfluous enhancement to her extremely pretty looking face. When she smiles, it’s as eternally cute as of a lil’ baby’s smile, which makes her appearance very obsequious and this trait does generate a feeling of resentfulness among the other females, though she shouldn’t care - like she does! At times I feel I can listen to her speaking, for a whole day, such an appeasing voice she has. At regular intervals I wait for her to say few words, coz’ the way she pronounces them is way too cutesier, often I imitate that but to an extent that can be excused. It never made any difference to me if she is surrounded by anyone, coz’ for me they doesn’t exist when I’m watching her. I could never describe her eyes, since I never dared to look at them straightly. Now that makes her distinguishingly special for me. Since I learned there is a fundamental difference between beauty and sexuality. Beauty pleases your senses whereas sexuality controls your senses or even more correctly your senses go berserk. Now she created this strongly fundamental difference between her and the other females at the workplace for me. Where the ‘self-proclaimed’ beautiful girls embellish themselves to come to office everyday so as to cause a force in fellow dumb male colleagues to approach them, The Queen simply appears. Coz’ her exquisite simplicity defines her beyond beauty and sexuality.
I can write a book about her, but for now, by God’s grace if she happens to spare her valuable time and most valued interest to read this, I’ll shout out loud, It is Accomplished!

Recently I came to know by her colleague that she had an accident and shown me her picture in a terrible state, which I couldn’t bear, in fact it trigged a solid effect in me so much that I wished that the one who hit her by his car should die a gruesome death or I shall get a chance to stab him to death for hundreds of times. But the magical aspect of the picture was she yet had that terrific quintessential smile, which could put a stone to melt. I hardly ask God for anything, but I pray to him that he put you on a pause button and make you live young and beautiful forever with that smile and hair.

Wish you a Speedy Recovery. Be Well!



No comments:

Post a Comment