Monday, August 21, 2017

The Crush (My most sincere and only love letter so far)

    


   I was absolutely familiar with the nuances of the impulsion developed, when I saw you. It was Magical. It was like the abrupt cut, with 360degree swish pan back to the first day of my school, someday in the start of the monsoon in 95. Sitting at a bench in the corner of the room with those weirdly ‘painted in white’ and terribly stinking walls. Staring outside, as it was raining heavily, desperately waiting for the final bell to ring, so can get out and play. And this mild chaos with my inner consciousness and the external boredom in that classroom, clashed with an exquisite view, over the shoulder of this most ugly looking boy sitting few seats beyond me. As it happens in the movies, in slow motion. My consciousness with my eyes along with the on-going chaos, met with the most beautiful sight of my life, little did I know, which was just a beginning of the greatest chaos of my life eventually.. Women, and the Beauty.
Her name was Diana. Which got associated with me in complaints, teasing, sometimes in fights, throughout the duration in school. And after that, never did I happen to meet anyone as striking as her neither felt the urge to fall for someone exactly the way it happened then. Till I encountered you on the fourth day of our training. I fell for you just as a kid does looking at a candy floss. It was so glorious moment for me then, you wore a green colored kurta paired with dark colored bottoms, hair tied neatly with a pony, and just a pile of hair blocking your eye in the right making you look more terrific, but I hardly saw you smiling.. and that extremely drove me crazy by multiplying my curiosity. It was as glorious as it seemed when Jack encounters Rose from downstairs, that scene has a tremendous effect on me ever since (kindly excuse my reference of films, though it’s the only way I could be the Best).




Despite, anybody had said and saying anything about this I wish to convey it to you, that so far it had been only you, for whom I felt to offer my truest admiration and eternal gratitude, for being what you are, so Heavenly Beautiful!
 It’s a wonderful feeling, that so far I couldn’t develop the courage to come and talk to you, or even smile at you for that matter. And makes you terribly special amongst every female in that building. I read this long back and it has been my favorite line, ‘if you respect something, don’t go too close to it!’ and since, I understood the meaning of it, I’ve been living happily throughout. Staring at you without your knowledge is a Bliss and will be forever. I might not be able to tell you this ever, but my respect for your beauty and your being holds the purest form of respect and nothing weird, as some screwhead tries to imagine.

Most importantly I always wanted to say, especially in that game ‘hot seat’ we played in that training, that why you are so beautifully – importantly admirable is - for me, and I am soopersure for thousands like me out there, because you are the kind of a female, who will be as stupendous as ever even when you will turn 80!

I tried to be as simple as I can be with my words, (of which I’m not happy about) just because I wanted to be very sincere and clear about my feelings for you which are very ‘paq saaf ‘ – in urdu it means Divinely true and clean. And I wish you stay young, beautiful and stunning as ever, forever. And I also thank GOD for creating you and being less selfish by sending you on this planet where we poor souls exist. Grazie Signora!a


My God, since, i have finally written this to you and for you.. i'am feeling like the king of the World!


Your Poor victim!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment